1. What is Organic Vinegar?
2. What is the vinegar “Mother”?
3. Is Mother Earth Organic Vinegar pasteurized?
4. Is Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar safe to digest including the “Mother”?
5. Which of our products contain the "mother"?
6. Does Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar need to be refrigerated?
7. What is the shelf life of Mother Earth organic vinegar?
8. HOW MUCH MOTHER EARTH ORGANIC APPLE CIDER DO YOU RECOMMEND DAILY?
9. How can I make a healthy drink using Mother Earth Vinegar?
10. Do you make Mother Earth Organic Vinegar drinks?
11. Is Mother Earth Vinegar gluten free? Non-GMO certified?
12. What type of plastic bottle is used for one half and gallon products?
13. IS THE PLASTIC THAT ME 64oz. ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR BOTTLED IN BPA FREE?
14. Who buys Mother Earth Vinegar?
1. What is Organic Vinegar? Organic Vinegar is made from fresh, crushed, organically grown fruit. No pesticides, sprays or chemicals are used in the growing of ingredients used in our vinegar. No chemicals or coloring agents are used in production. We are organic certified Oregon Tilthe.
2. What is the vinegar “Mother”? The mother is the cloudy substance in the unfiltered and unpasteurized vinegar formed from naturally occurring pectin and fruit or plant residues - it appears as molecules of protein connected in strand-like chains. The presence of the mother shows that the best part of the vinegar has not been destroyed. Vinegars containing the mother contain enzymes and minerals that other vinegars may not contain due to over-processing, filtration and overheating.
3. Is Mother Earth Organic Vinegar pasteurized? Pasteurization is the heating process intended to remove potential problem bacteria from consumable liquids such as milk, juices etc. This process will also remove delicate nutrients and enzymes that may constitute a major portion of the food value when consumed. As an example, Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized to retain the "mother", a major health benefits source of our vinegar.
4. Is Organic Apple Cider Vinegar safe to digest including the “Mother”? Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is safe to digest including the Mother. The mother is the most nutritious part of the organic Apple Cider, White and Red Wine Vinegar and is very beneficial to digest. Often the ‘mother’ settles to the bottom of the bottle. We recommend shaking the bottle lightly to distribute the ‘mother’ before dispensing.
5. Which of our products contain the "Mother"? All of them! Our organic apple cider, red wine and white wine products all contain unfiltered and unpasteurized vinegar so you get the best part in every drop! Vinegars containing the mother contain enzymes and minerals that other vinegars may not contain due to over-processing, filtration and overheating.
6. Does Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar need to be refrigerated? Due to the acidic nature of Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar does not need to be refrigerated. We recommend that you keep the product out of direct sunlight in a relatively cool location.
7. What is the shelf life of Mother Earth Organic Vinegar? All of our Organic Vinegar including, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, has a shelf life of five years after the bottling date (stamped on the bottle). Although vinegar does not go bad but will change in strength and color over time.
8. How much Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider do you recommend daily? We recommend two teaspoons mixed in a cup of water or healthy juice three times a day. This is no more than the amount of vinegar you would find in your salad dressing. Remember too much of anything can be harmful.
9. How can I make healthy drink using Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar? Stir two teaspoons Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar in 8 oz. glass of purified water, add two teaspoons of organic honey or three-four drops of organic stevia. Lemon juice can also be added for flavor.
10. Do you make Mother Earth Organic Vinegar drinks? Yes! You can enjoy our delicious farm fresh organic juice and vinegar blended drinks – Watermelon Cucumber, Honey Ginger, Strawberry Guava and Winter Berry. Each 8 oz. of our drinks have two teaspoons of Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar!
11. Is Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar gluten free? Non-GMO certified? Our Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is kosher. Our Organic Red Wine Vinegar and Organic White Vinegar are gluten-free and non-GMO Project certified.
12. What type of plastic bottle is used for one half gallon and one-gallon products? Large one-half gallon and gallon bottles are made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) food grade #2. Other common uses include milk jugs, butter and yogurt tubs. HDPE #2 food grade has no known health hazards.
13. Is the plastic that ME 64oz. Organic Apple cider Vinegar bottled in BPA free? Yes, we use HDPE #2 food grade which is known NOT to leach the vinegar. You can tell the type of HDPE bottle by flipping the bottle over and you will see HDPE imprinted along with a rectangle that will contain a number. We are confident that our vinegar is not only health but BPA free.
14. Who buys Mother Earth Vinegar? Over 90% of American households buy vinegar! Mother Earth Vinegar is purchased throughout North America and all around the world. It is a year round household staple used for healthy-better-for-you purposes, spring cleaning, summer outdoor cooking and holiday family gatherings. Some of the most popular food uses of Mother Earth Organic Apple Cider Vinegar are:
1) healthy drink ingredient
3) marinades and cooking ingredient
4) for pickling, food preservation and home canning
5) sustainable cleaning indoors (e.g. kitchens, sinks, tubs, toys)
6) sustainable cleaning and maintenance outdoors.